Thursday, October 16, 2008

Is pimpen dead or sugarcoated???

"What would this seem like to you?"
A woman allows her niece to stay with her, but charges no particular amount of money, but hassles her niece for money everyday, or every other day. And the niece would call her friend, hook up with him, and get money from him, sometimes $75, or something, and shed give it to the auntie, but the auntie says to the girl, call another friend or something, because this is not enough for my bills!!!
"Now I don't know about you, but to me, that sounds like pimpen, the niece is so blind that shes not convinced, because her aunt's a Jehovah's witness, and that exempts her from all sin, or negativity. "No No No", I'm not making mockery of anyone's belief, or religion or whatever they want to claim, but I'm just keepin it real, and Christanity, is CHRIST like, and I know HES about truth, and thats whats real"........


"Whats up wit this?...........

No comments: