Saturday, October 18, 2008

keepin it reallll......

Alot of folks have a problem with being and keepin it real, I watched the debate the other night (Wednesday). And I see how McCain avoided certain questions and responses, and he said he would whoop Barack's you know what, "well I didn't see him whoop nothing, not a damn thing, so what could he have been talking about?
"McCain has been on and on, attempting to crush and destroy this man's (Barack), reputation, integrity, spirit (confidence) and all, but face it he didn't do that, nor did he convince me that hes trying to change this country, or make it better.....
"Its time for many of you all, to face it, and except the fact that McCain don't care about us". "I think folks sees that, even his supporters, its all because Obama's black, "keep it real"....
And keep in mind too, on the real, that whatever GOD wants to happen, will, without a doubt!!!

No comments: