Thursday, October 16, 2008

Safe ain't Sure....

"Good morning everyone, GOD is good!!!
"Yesterday after a month, I went to resources that could possibly help me, with getting my daughter in school, while creating and maintaining a positive and safe environment for her, because not long ago, she was attacked by several school and classmates, which resulted in the most rediculous thing I have ever seen in my life. One of the other parents, would constantly defend her daughter knowing that she was in the wrong, and accuse everyone else, I mean challenging the kids to fight, calling kids out their name, and all other types of foolishness, she exhibited. I was bothered by it, so official and more legal authorities had to be involved...

To this day this mess still exists, and the surprising part I'd like to mention, this particular parent, plays some type of role, (supposedly positive), in a prominent organization, that promotes safety, and resolves violence and issues pertaining to it. But in this ordeal, she represented the total opposite, she even sent other kids, to the school to engage in these volital acts. Disgusting me, because not only was she being a fake in the place, which supports uplifting
and survival for these teens, adults, young, old, men women, boys and girls. She was provoking the violence when it definately needs to be stopped, but she angered me so much, when I realized that these were just babies, and she wasn't even allowing them to reach high school yet.

And then I found out that this mess has not yet died down, all throughout the summer, there would be threats and rumors of threats, toward my daughter, and in sense, my family in general.

"Ya see I know that its wrong to keep my kid out of school for so long, but I'd rather be safe than sorry", and I am neither safe nor sure about this whole thing, anybody feel me out there?....

No comments: