Friday, October 31, 2008

When GOD shows HIS face!!!

We know that GOD is a spirit, and no man on earth, can actually tell you what HE looks like,
but when I say HE shows HIS face, HE shows HIS face, "let me say my part"......
"When I was about 5 or 6 years old, (I was a small child). And my family were having a family picnic, it had started to rain. And everyone ran underneath the shed, that my grandma and her brother, had built themselves, which I am still impressed to this day, by the thought, she was very talented woman, (may she rest in peace)...
Anyway my granny grabbed my hand, and we ran for the shed, I dropped my toy, and it was about to get soaked, because instantly it had began pouring down (like cats and dogs).
When my granny stepped out to get the toy, it automatically, and instantly stopped raining, but as soon as she returned back under the shed, it began back raining, even harder than before.
"That right there was definately in yo face, to me!" And since then, my strength, faith and all, has had me whats up, and that is that GOD is real, and HE is alive, and HE does to and for the right people, at the right time, show HIS face.....

No comments: