Thursday, October 16, 2008

"Let go and let GOD"...

"This is just a test people, but do be alarmed...........

"Yesterday my mom made it in from out of town, and I wanted to see her, so I went and picked her up, at my sister's house. Me and my mom, sat around and talked and got caught up on some things, and before we left, (me and my mom), I asked my nephew, where was my memory card for my digital camera, which I had loaned him, over a month ago. But everytime I'd ask for it, he can't seem to find it. "So anyway I admit, I did speak to him, kind of harsh, because there was a sense of nonchallant attitude, and responses, and when I said my part, I turned and began to walk out my sister's house, but I turned my head back, and noticed he was poutlike walking away from me, (if thats a word). But anyway he put up his hand, like "talk to the hand, cause I ain't trying to hear it"...
"Boy was I pissed, so I walked in behind him, calling him constantly, while he kept walking and ignoring me. "Now yall know I was getting even more heated!!!
He stopped at his bedroom door, and finally turned to face me, but not as though he was paying attention to me exactly, but he began swelling up, and I could hear him breathing, (exhaling) like he needed to count to ten, so you know that was a challange to me". He stood up to me, I do admit I may have been in the wrong, to let him bring me to his level, and argue with a child, but I'm auntie, and no matter what, I'm an adult, you would've thought that his mom, (my sister) would see it that way, but no". Before she could even get the facts, she calls my house, with some b.s. She snaps on my mom, hangs up, calls back trying to snap on me, shouting "oh you wanna threaten somebody?"
"For real after that, my mind went blank, and all I couls hear was, my own voice because I was yelling to the top if my voice, well yall know how it goes, periodically I'd hear her few words, when I'd take a breather....

"Anyhow my whole thing is this, we fued alot, based on the fact that I am who I am, my siblings have had an issue with me, being different, prettybaby, and all, (Prettybaby is my nickname, from my uncle, and I was so thrilled to hear it come out of Eric Bennette's mouth, when Joyner and Anthony J@ v103, teasing about her being pregnant). "But anyway sorry to ramble"..

"All in all I've had problems with my sisters all the time, but I never went this route with her, but my uncle, (my spiritual advisor), he just brought to my realization, that the enemy is always busy, he warned me that it would be this way, because of who I am, and what I'm trying to do, I recently became a writer, ( freelance) and I'm working my way up, and the devil don't like it, and will try to destroy my blessings, the best he could, but I let go and let GOD".......


Visit outskirtspress.com/ Barnes and Noble.com/ Amazon.com, Iuniverse.com/Ingram/ Baker & Taylor, etc. "I need some support, so I can get up out this hell hole".....
Titles in print: Wrong Moves, Days of my life pt. 1 and pt. 2, (well actually 2 will be available by christmas), Inspirations and more to come, "soon"......

"But if I can get any feedback on this paticular matter, I know I allowed the devil to trick me, but am I wrong for the way I acted, or the way I feel???

No comments: