Thursday, October 16, 2008

The way of the world today....

"I sometimes sit and think of how blessed and fortunate, that I am, to see each day the LORD sends, and I'm even happy for all who has that same blessing....
But its sad that folks take this opportunity for granted, as if this is owed to them or something. Some folks won't acknowledge GOD for anything, less long another day in their lives. But I am however, very greatful, because I know that HE did not have to to do it, "can I get an amen???

"I recently had an arguement with my sister, and during the arguement, my faith was questioned, but in category of religion, if ya know what I'm saying, well as I told her, I claim no particular denomination, religion or title, but I do love HIM, very much, I worship HIM, and praise HIM, every chance I get, but because I'm not doing it the way she does, I'm not doing it right, or anyone else, thats not a Jehova's witness.......

"My sister has on several occassions judged me, betrayed me, and blamed me, and as a witness, or whatever you may be, we are not in authority to pass judgement on anyone, am I right?

Holla if ya here me!!!


*** Tammy J***

No comments: