Friday, October 31, 2008

The spiritual operator......

"When I was younger, I fell in love with certain gospel songs, and musical selections, and one in particular, plays in my memory, "JESUS is on the main line, call him up and tell HIM what you want".
"Anyone finds that song to be true? "Well I do indeed!" "I'm a newly found writer, and on the rise, although I face desperate struggles throughout, my everyday!
At times I feel like I'm not going to make it, but when I cry out, when my heart is truly troubled, and I feel I can't take no more, I call HIM up, and HE answers!!!
"I know that there are many out there, who doubts and disbelieves, and mainly, because they go by there teachings, and that has been known to be tampered with, but to believe with faith, and by experience, thats something totally different.
"Honestly I've walked a road of many directions, I've lived a life of many mysteries and obstacles, and now I'm doing the unthinkable, (writing). "Tell me GOD don't answer when you call (pray).....

No comments: